Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

FIXED
Highlighted
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Account

How can I share an account with my own email.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 53

Re: Account

Hi @adrian001,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please could you clarify what you mean by this? For a home phone and broadband account, we don't allow for joint ownership, but the account holder can add up to 2 Authorised Users.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Dabbler

Fix
I want to be able to use my email address on my partners account please.
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 11

Hi @adrian001

Are you looking to update the email address on your partners Plusnet account, to your email address? Due to Data Protection Laws, this isn't something that could be changed without the account holders permission.

Any changes would need to be made by the account holder directly, unless there is an Authorised User named on the account. If you could clarify what it is that you are looking to do, we'd be happy to offer as much support as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Dabbler

I am looking to add my email address to my partners broadband account
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 17

We only have the ability to add one additional address to an account (other than the postmaster/anything @ usernername.

To change the additional one though, visit portal.plus.net, log in, click on 'Manage Account' click 'View/Edit account details'

and the bottom option is Email. Click edit and then OK.

Give us a shout if anything goes wrong.

Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team