cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account upgrade

hersnhis

Account upgrade

I go through the process to upgrade my broadband and on the confirmation page it says the following:
Subscription payments will be taken on your regular billing date. These regular subscription payments of £24.48 will begin on 11-02-2012.
What exactly does that mean? I am due to pay my normal bill tomorrow, so does that mean I'd pay my normal bill plus £24.48 for the upgrade tomorrow?
4 REPLIES 4
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Account upgrade

I'm presuming you are moving to Extra, so that'll be 12.99 for line rental and 11.49 for Extra, so it's not an additional payment but your new monthly bill. Smiley Hope that makes sense.
p.s I didn't see that scheduled change on your account, so I presume you never went through with it. If you don't do it before tomorrow you'll have to wait until next month.
hersnhis

So If I upgraded there would be 2 payments leaving my account tomorrow?
Thanks in advance
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

There should only be one for a total of £24.48
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi hersnhis,
You'll only pay one subscription charge per month, and that'll be the charge for whatever account type you'll be using for the month ahead (so you'll be charged for the extra account, not the value account). You'll also be charged for any extra usage and calls made during the previous month.