Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account status

pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Account status

Ever since I re-contracted at the end of July last year my Account Summary page has been a complete work of fiction.  I've mentioned it in passing before but never specifically requested that it be addressed.
Now that I'm considering leaving, it would be great if it could actually represent reality please!
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Account status

This was bought up months ago , as we come to expect, nothing is sorted in a timely manner  , is there a time scale PN.
I have three different figures
My account summary say £104.50
My contract says £4.30 per month on remaining months for broadband  , which is currently  at £ 77.40 , and zero for phone as still in LRS.
But if LRS expires another £2.25 per month on remaining months.
Yet here: http://web.archive.org/web/20150427231842/https://www.plus.net/info2/legal/price_guide.html ,
It says Broadband & Phone £4.30 a month for both  (unless i am reading this wrong )
Obviously if people leave due to the impending price rise no fees, but the point here is, PN are not been at all clear to customers on their leaving fess. It is sheer mass confusion
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pwatson
Rising Star

I know there are many reports of issues with incorrect early termination fees but my problem is the reverse.  My new contract is shown as 'pending' with a start date of 01/01/1970 so my account summary is completely useless!
pwatson
Rising Star

Ticket 106705649 raised - It's a shame that the only relevant ticket category left was 'Complaint'  Roll_eyes
My account summary page does not show the correct details, and hasn't done so since I re-contracted for 12 months on July 31st 2014.  I've attached a screengrab which suggest that my renewed contract has been pending since 1/1/1970!
This is not an issue that could be addressed by Live Chat as I would not be able to include my screengrab.  I would have submitted a normal support ticket but you have closed off this avenue so the only method of contact left is a complaint.
g1000
Grafter

Like many, mine's a mess too, and ever since I joined Plusnet. Not just the early termination fees, but other things too e.g. Anytime Calls £0 per month.
Seems to be designed to make me think I'm not paying for stuff I am, or to threaten me with false incredibly high termination fees.
Plusnet never seem to care or even apologise for it, good luck getting it fixed!