Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account renewal Looming for 2015

ceedy
Grafter

Account renewal Looming for 2015

Hi,
Not managed  to find an email contact for Customer services? , 
My  line rental renewal is arriving soon ,  but until I know the exact amount  that PN  are expecting to charge me  for  continuation of my Account  for the unlimited usage and anytime calls  I am reluctant to  commint £155  to the line rental .
its currently around the £13 per month., line rental on top . 
Can some one help please .
ta
Chris
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Account renewal Looming for 2015

Hi there
The best thing to do is ring the Customer Options Team (cancellations)
From landlines: 0800 013 2632
From mobiles: 0330 123 9197
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 7pm Saturday
9am - 6pm Sunday
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Your line rental is separate from the BB charges, but if you don't take the phone then they charge an extra £2/month for it.
Your renewal of phone will keep what you have currently it doesn't change.
You can't email cs you can only open a ticket.
If you want to call you can call the options team to see if they can offer a deal.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I can't really discuss your details here,  but feel free to raise a ticket / give us a call and we'll go through it with you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Tony,
Sorry - raise a ticket how?   Cheesy
@Creedy,
There is a link below, but as advised by IT Works, the best thing to do is chat to COTS / Retentions / Super Deals team.  I suggest that you can reasonably expect an industry wide annual increase in phone line rental, as for anything else it is anybody's guess.  Committing to LRS does put off that increase until next year.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.