Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account page not loading

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Account page not loading

Log in to my account results in header/footer but no content - probably related to the change from fibre to fibre extra. The BT change was delayed a couple of days but my Plusnet profile had not changed and I was trying to check if my account details had changed appropriately.

The BTW speed test is still giving 55/10 type results on a line syncing at 79999/19999 with a BT profile of 77.35/20

I suppose I should not complain too much as I'm paying less (or should be!) for the same speed at the moment 😀

Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Account page not loading

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, if you feel there is a Speed Fault please raise this online.

Thanks - Tahir

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

????Huh

Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Not impressed!!

I’ve seen delays in bills loading too recently. Billing is sensitive to cookie remnants - you might try doing a forced logout out the portal (use the log off link on the far right) then log in again, load the billing page and wait a while...!

Do you have a static IP address?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.