cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not transferred to new contract after 1 month! Out of pocket and slow speeds.

Hunters2005

Account not transferred to new contract after 1 month! Out of pocket and slow speeds.

Hi, I transferred to Fibre 145 on 18 August and the OpenReach person installed the hardware today with no issues. However the speed is well down and on checking my account I found that the process was still ongoing. So my internet speeds are down, whilst I am getting charged the out of contract rate for the slower internet. Rang up Plusnet, no shortage of people to speak to about technical issues, but on hold for 20 minutes (I gave up) and 35 minutes without being able to connect to the 'provisioning team' which apparently is supposed to be handling the issue. Will be raising as a complaint and tweeting on the subject, but interested if anyone has any tips on getting in touch with the provisioning team? 

Thanks,

Joe

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Account not transferred to new contract after 1 month! Out of pocket and slow speeds.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for how long you've had to wait on the phone. I agree that's not acceptable, it's something we'd be aware of. and we're working to answer calls quicker. I've picked this up for you tonight so you don't need to try to call us again.

From what I can see your full fibre order completed today with our suppliers, so I'd expect your account to automatically update to reflect your new service and contract overnight tonight when our account change scripts are run. 

I've logged a complaint for you on your account Here and I'll take ownership of this. I'll be in the office 8am to 4:30pm tomorrow so will try to give you a call then to make sure all's okay. 

If there's a good time for me to ring within those hours, let me know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Account not transferred to new contract after 1 month! Out of pocket and slow speeds.

Thank you for your time on the phone today @Hunters2005 

I'm glad to hear that all's working okay now.

I've dropped you an email with what we've discussed and I've closed your complaint as we've agreed but if there's anything else you'd need help with, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet