cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not credied

hocumgday
Grafter

Account not credied

I have just received an email from your accounts department saying £26.99 will be taken from my account on the 27th this month.
Can I remind the accounts department that I have been awarded 3 months free broadband from when I was without internet due to a no show of a BT engineer and and after that, a mistake by this engineer left me with no internet.
I have a copy transcribed of the chat and the offer awarded and was assured this was added to my account the week before Christmas. Please can your accounts team look into this.
Loki g forward to your reply.
My username is
theriffjunky
Kind regards
Joshua Occonor
Sent from my iPad
6 REPLIES 6
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Account not credied

Unfortunately, Plusnet's systems are so awful I don't think there's any chance of them stopping the payment from being taken. They will also refuse to credit it until they can see the payment has cleared in to their account and then it will probably be another week before the money is back in your account.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi hocumgday,
Can you advise me of when this discussion took place and also was this over the phone or via a chat system or Social Media?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: hocumgday
I have a copy transcribed of the chat and the offer awarded

Roll_eyes
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
hocumgday
Grafter

Quote from: Ben
Hi hocumgday,
Can you advise me of when this discussion took place and also was this over the phone or via a chat system or Social Media?

[Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
[Moderator's note by Mike (Mav) Detailed personal information removed from a public forum]
hocumgday
Grafter

The chat was dated 21st December 2015 at 12.15 pm.
I also was credited another month discount when the engineer mistakenly added me to the wrong port would you like the chat transcription for that as well?
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi hocumgday,
Thank you for providing me with the evidence from your conversation with our chat team where 2 months free broadband was offered as a good will gesture.
I have outlined everything that I have done on your account in ticket reference 118795855. Please log into the members centre to view this.