Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked in 'product change'

beck2

Account locked in 'product change'

Hi,

When logging into my account I'm receiving the message:

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

3 REPLIES 3
mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Re: Account locked in 'product change'

Same here, not clear whether my change of product (fibre broadband -> extra) has taken place or not. No apparent change in speeds and the account pages imply I'm still on the slower package>

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Checking through tickets on my account I realised this one might be relevant - I thought it was an old one initially but the date made me re-think! The text of it states:

We're still waiting for our supplier to let us know they've received your broadband order.

We'll get some more information on the delay and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.

[internal note] No response from BT regarding customer's order. Please check account and confirm order status, then inform customer.

<end quote>

Probably best to establish the system has me on the right product before I rewire the house in an effort to get 60Mbps Plus!

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

OK, after a phone call and some human intervention at the PN end I'm now on the right product! Now I'm waiting for the line to stabilise at the new rate.