cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is showing "phone order in progress" but I haven't placed order

emtee
Grafter

Account is showing "phone order in progress" but I haven't placed order

I was browsing to look at costs of changing account to include phone - but I didn't place an order.

I now see my account is now showing that there's an order in progress - I'm considering it, but haven't placed an order yet.

At the moment I do not want Plusnet phone, so could someone check that this isn't going to be actions.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Account is showing "phone order in progress" but I haven't placed order

Thanks for getting in touch @emtee, I'm really sorry to hear this is happening. 

I have checked your account and nothing is flagging up as to what could be causing this, please could you send me a screenshot over a private message.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
emtee
Grafter

Thanks - have done

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers, I've messaged you back on Friday after raising a task to our systems support team who are still investigating. 

I've not got much of an update to share at the moment but I'll keep an eye on this for you and check back on the 20th.

I'm on holiday from tomorrow until then but feel free to post back if you've got further queries and someone else can help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet