cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while ...

FIXED
stroker
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while .

Hi BigCol - I have had this problem and posted in this thread a while ago without success. It seems that nobody at Plusnet monitors this thread because it is marked as fixed. I suggest you start a new thread and hopefully someone will help you - good luck!

SilentMonkey9
Hooked

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while .

Hi there

Hoping for a solution via the forums is a waste of time I'm afraid. I found that the only way to resolve this is to telephone the free customer services number. I think it's 0800 432 0200.

I got through to a very helpful chap in Sheffield and it was sorted out in a couple of days. He was very efficient and get me up to date with progress via email.

Good luck!

BigCol

Morning Stroker,

many thanks for taking time to respond and providing a heads-up.  I'll persist!

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Rather than adding to an existing thread it’s much better to start a new thread and put any relevant information in it.
This will help staff and other forum members to help you Smiley

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'