cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while ...

FIXED
GrumpyOldDuffer

Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while ...

Hi - one for the Plusnet Help Team I think (posted here, as I has trouble getting through by phone).

Anywho - I've got a problem with my account being locked for changes. I get the following error message: 

"An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Looks like this relates to a Voicemail order on the phone line from a month ago that is 'Awaiting activation' .

Looks like other folk have had similar problems that the Plusnet Help Team have been able to resolve.

So if someone could do the same for me, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account whil...

Fix

Thanks for your post @GrumpyOldDuffer 

This should now be fixed. Smiley Let us know if there are any further issues. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Charlie188

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account whil...

Hi there @Gandalf , I'm also get this error and has been there for some time. I'm looking to make changes and possibly upgrade but unable to. Can you help. 

I haven't made any changes to the account for a long time. 

Thanks

greensld

Hello,

I'm getting the exact same issue. Is there anything I can do myself or do I need to phone in to get this fixed?

Thanks.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Hi there @greensld,

I have raised a task to our Billing Team and this will be resolved within the next 24 - 48 working hours.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Charlie188

Hi @csmith94,

Are you able to help with mine, above, from a few weeks ago as I haven't had a response.

Thanks
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Hi @Charlie188,

I have left a ticket on the account to explain the issue and how this can be resolved. You can find this in your emails or can be found here

Thank you

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
InezA

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while .

Hi there @Gandalf , I'm also getting this error, but haven't made any changes to the account since it was renewed months ago. Can you get someone to fix this for me? Thanks.

stroker
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while .

Hi I am also getting this message and am unable to make changes on my member centre. I am thinking of renewing my contract with Plusnet but I want to view my account details before deciding. I would appreciate it if you could fix this problem, Thanks.

bindleycurrall

I also have this error and it is preventing me from upgrading my account. Can you please fix it?

Thanks

Grin12121

@Gandalf I have the same issue on my account. Can you please fix for me?

bindleycurrall

I still haven't heard anything from Plusnet, and still have this error message. Come on Plusnet, sort it out!

derickandisobel

I have had the same problem since May 4th 2020 no billing, can't make any changes to my account and plusnet say they cannot fix it, what sort of company is this?  Now they are taking away a number TV channels without any word of a change in costs.  I wish I could end my contract NOW and go to a more reliable provider.

SilentMonkey9
Hooked

Hello

I have exactly the same problem - please can someone resolve it please so ai can avoid a lenghthy telephone call to support?

Thanks

BigCol

Hi - hope Plusnet are listening... (as reading these blogs shows that it is only they who can sort this 'error') 

We too have the 'error message' on our account (for sometime now), not been causing any difficulties so no need to chase - until now...!

Our 18 month contract is about to expire and I cant use the 'link' in the automated Sales emails to renew - due to the fictitious 'phone order being in progress'.

And, as you cannot get thru to speak with anyone these days, live chat is off-line, and the Sales email reminder/offers are not monitored for reply's, the only option apart from taking my business to a different provider is perhaps on this forum.

Is there anyone from Plusnet out there..?... ?...