cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while ...

FIXED

Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while ...

Hi - one for the Plusnet Help Team I think (posted here, as I has trouble getting through by phone).

Anywho - I've got a problem with my account being locked for changes. I get the following error message: 

"An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Looks like this relates to a Voicemail order on the phone line from a month ago that is 'Awaiting activation' .

Looks like other folk have had similar problems that the Plusnet Help Team have been able to resolve.

So if someone could do the same for me, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 955

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account whil...

Fix

Thanks for your post @GrumpyOldDuffer 

This should now be fixed. Smiley Let us know if there are any further issues. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team

Re: Account error message: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account whil...

Hi there @Gandalf , I'm also get this error and has been there for some time. I'm looking to make changes and possibly upgrade but unable to. Can you help. 

I haven't made any changes to the account for a long time. 

Thanks