cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account closing but house move stalled due to lockdown

PV55

Account closing but house move stalled due to lockdown

Hello

In vain I have been trying to contact Plusnet who to be fair are usually pretty good.

However, my issue is that, We should have moved house last week. Due to the lockdown the process has stalled. Notwithstanding the new owner has put in place the change of account and my service is about to be stopped.

I need to contact Plusnet to get this stopped which if not will seriously effect my business.

the other provider is BT who without prejudice are their usual unhelpful selves despite sending a letter to the occupier stating that they can stop this if they have got it wrong. But actually cannot.

someone from plusnet needs to help please as they have no account help on the phones

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Account closing but house move stalled due to lockdown

Hi @PV55,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here and for the concern that this issue has caused you.

Having checked your account, I can confirm that the transfer of your line to BT has been stopped and that your services with us will continue at your current property.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team