cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account cancelled for no apparent reason - no internet - please help!

bargainparking

Account cancelled for no apparent reason - no internet - please help!

As the live chat is down and phone waiting times are currently absurd (was also cut off a couple of times yesterday after over half hour waits), I'm desperate for some help with this as 6 people are depending on this office internet connection.

When I was finally able to speak to customer service last night, I was informed that my account had been cancelled - seemingly automatically, and for no reason. Was informed this would be dealt with today as a priority. Now it's nearly the middle of the day and I've heard nothing.

Needless to say this is extremely frustrating, especially coming after a recent billing issue where I'm still waiting - after 2 weeks - for 2 excess payments to be refunded.

I have found all customer service folks to be friendly and helpful, but PlusNet's new billing system seems to be a disaster. Now no internet for over 24 hours with no explanation.

Please help urgently! There is a ticket for this (and the billing issue): 182829876

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Account cancelled for no apparent reason - no internet - please help!

Sorry to hear this.

I can see this is with the correct team for investigation.

We'll update you when we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bargainparking

Thanks Matthew. Awaiting a call from the management team now.

bargainparking

No call from the management team last night.

Finally got through on the phone, and I'm informed that, as the account has been cancelled (for no reason) a new account needs to be set up. Pity I wasn't informed of that 2 days ago!

Told I would receive a call this morning to set up a new account. The morning has gone - no call again.

This is farcical. Very friendly customer service folks, but most don't seem to know what is going on and promise things that are not delivered. Systems are a mess - now a 60 minute wait time on the phone yet again.

All I want to do is get our internet office service back after it was inexplicably cancelled 3 days ago. And get a refund for 2 extra payments taken over 2 weeks ago. 6 people are relying on this internet connection so of course a massive amount of work has been lost due to PlusNet's errors.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @bargainparking,

I'm really sorry to hear that your call back wasn't received first thing and this isn't the service we aim to provide nor pride ourselves on.

Can you please confirm if the call has been received as we have a ticket update on the account you are referring to here

We would like to chase this up if it hasn't been made.

Thank you and again please accept our sincerest apologies.