Did you mean: 

Account billing

FIXED
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Account billing

Hi PN

I expecting my billing tomorrow as it always come out on the 22nd of each month. But, since October 2018 last bill for my fibre and line only haven't been resolved ongoing yet. If no bill tomorrow it would be 10 months of ongoing billing issues with no fix yet.

My LRS (line rental saver) will expiry next month and my discount for fibre with 18 months contract expiry in two months time. If the bill still not fix until October 22nd and it will revert my fibre and phone cost to standard high cost as LRS and fibre discount will be gone unless I get another loyalty discount again by the plusnet retentions deal team but they might not do it because of the billing haven't resolved yet?

Regards

goldenfibre

9 REPLIES 9
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Account billing

Fix

I would not hold your breath if you expect a fix in the near future Embarrassed

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Then I will move to other ISP after October 22nd this year if they don't offer me another deals or no fix resolved.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @goldenfibre, regardless of your billing issues, if still ongoing in October you will still be able to discuss a new deal on your broadband going forward. Just to note you can discuss your renewal with the customer options team within the last 3 months of a contract.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Hi @LaurenB

My LRS expiry next month on the 22nd September, however, my fibre discount expiry on the 22nd October, so I will get one month shortfall of LRS because of last year billing issues start arise in October 2018. So, I will be charged one month of standard line rental take affect from September 22nd to 22nd October - Will PN offer me one month free LRS from 22nd September to 22nd October as a goodwill gesture?

So I can discuss renewal with customer options team around in middle of October to try get both LRS (12 months) with fibre discounts for 12 or 18 months deal).

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @goldenfibre

Thank you for getting in touch. 

You can contact Customer Options regarding renewal (up to 3 months before the end of minimum term) to discuss options for yourself. 

Customer Options: 0800 013 2632

Opening Times:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday  
9am - 7pm Saturday  
9am - 6pm Sunday  

Kind Regards

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@OllieC @LaurenB 

Just done it. I have phoned up through Text Relay Service via NGT. Christopher Fraser the agent has offered me 12 months new deal for fibre extra and line only for £25 a month with a discount loyalty of £14.98 off for next 12 months take affect on my next billing date in a 12 months contract plus £50 cashback cheque too as part of the agreement. Only pay £6.01 per month for fibre extra once I have paid upfront line rental saver online next month.

Thanks PN. Going to stayed with PN for next 12 months Smiley just need to add LRS next month online myself with one off payment of £197.88. As I still got LRS expiry until next month.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

That's fantastic news, @goldenfibre - we're pleased to have you with us.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance at all - as you know, we're only a few clicks away from 07:30 - 22:00 every day.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

PN

I unable to do LRS online to make the payment Sad because the billing issues still ongoing could be the cause of this.

Untitled.jpg

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @goldenfibre,

I'm sorry to see that it's not allowing you to take out line rental saver via the member centre. If you give our customer services team a call on 0800 432 0200, they should be able to take the line rental saver over the phone and get this added to your account for you. The team are available from 7:30am - 10pm every day.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team