cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account billing

WeeBarra007

Account billing

Can anyone help i only have broadband and phone unlimited anytime calls. And this month my bill has a £9.99 charge saying Unlimited (contracted) Market 2/3 charge.  I do not know what this is or why it is on my bill as i have not changed any of my services.  I am not too happy with plusnet at the moment as they are becoming near impossible to contact cs and online chat never seems to be available...and to contact by telephone a joke.

2 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Re: Account billing

Hi welcome to the forum

That will be the cost of your broadband, it's likely that you will have had a discounted period , where your broadband was free, that period has now finished, hence you are now seeing the standard charge of 9.99 for unlimited adsl broadband. 

If you click here ( login required ) you wilt be able to see all your invoices and what discounts you have been getting. 

Mike
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 380

Re: Account billing

Hi there,

In addition to @ITWorks's response, if you contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 [Selecting Option 1, then Option 2] we'll happily look into providing you with a new discount/renew your contract.

At the time of writing this, there is no wait time to get through to them and they are here until 8pm.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team