cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account billing

WeeBarra007

Account billing

Can anyone help i only have broadband and phone unlimited anytime calls. And this month my bill has a £9.99 charge saying Unlimited (contracted) Market 2/3 charge.  I do not know what this is or why it is on my bill as i have not changed any of my services.  I am not too happy with plusnet at the moment as they are becoming near impossible to contact cs and online chat never seems to be available...and to contact by telephone a joke.

2 REPLIES 2
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Account billing

Hi welcome to the forum

That will be the cost of your broadband, it's likely that you will have had a discounted period , where your broadband was free, that period has now finished, hence you are now seeing the standard charge of 9.99 for unlimited adsl broadband. 

If you click here ( login required ) you wilt be able to see all your invoices and what discounts you have been getting. 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Account billing

Hi there,

In addition to @ITWorks's response, if you contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 [Selecting Option 1, then Option 2] we'll happily look into providing you with a new discount/renew your contract.

At the time of writing this, there is no wait time to get through to them and they are here until 8pm.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet