Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account billing error

StephenLanigan
Dabbler

Account billing error

Hi to anyone that can help,

Before Christmas my contract was running out and I renewed for £27.99 only to realize I was still being charged full price of £40.98 when I contacted plusnet there was a real mess up and I was refunded for the months I have been over charged and had my account closed which I didn't want, So after a whole mess up and waiting weeks due to Corona, I was told because my account was closed I would have to open a new account which I did and I was apologized too countless times for the over charging and being without internet for weeks due to the closed account. So once my new account was opened I was reassured it would be opened for the fantastic price of £27.99 but to my surprise my new account is once again being charged £40.98 and not the price agreed don't know how many months it's been only noticing now, SO can some my please fix my new account to the price which was supposed to be being paid and refund me for my over charging (DO NOT CLOSE THE ACCOUNT) I still want internet but I want it at the price agreed too.

[Removed]
[Removed]

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Emergency/m-p/1727299#M49629

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

1 REPLY 1
StephenLanigan
Dabbler

Re: Account billing error

Anyone help, can't get through on the phone ?