cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing Problems and Arrears

SiNNER
Grafter

Account and Billing Problems and Arrears

For the last 3months I've been trying to get this fixed but all I've been getting from Plusnet is the good old "We will put a ticket in for you so we can get this fixed" That's right 3months I've not been able to pay my bills and now your asking for all 3 months in 1 lump sum, Can you help me fix this as it's gonna be a problem, I would rather pay this off £20/30 at a time, The reason this happened is because the May 18th bill was stuck which meant June and July was stuck as well and my account couldn't take any of these months payments and I can't just pay out £107.64 in 1 go as that is a massive amount of money to me plus I still need my internet as I use it for work at home.

Untitled.png

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Account and Billing Problems and Arrears

Hello @SiNNER 

I am deeply sorry for the lateness of this response, on rare occasions our system does not alert us regarding a forum post by a user. Unfortunately, this was the case with the post you had written in just over 2 weeks ago.

Now that we have identified your post, we would like to extend our help and offer assistance to you should you still need our support. Feel free to comment on this thread and I will be happy to further assist you with this matter.

Kind regards.

Victoria
Hooked

Did you get that resolved, as its happened to me too. Can not pay it, maybe just have to go elsewhere
SiNNER
Grafter

I had to ring them up and get it sorted and now I'm paying £15 on top of my normal bill to clear all those months payments, Their billing system has been in the toilet for 2years now almost and I made a thread about it a while ago and it seems popular now for the users having to ask for the restrictions to be removed as well.