cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Usage Not Showing

nigel1971
Grafter

Account Usage Not Showing

Since the end of July i have no upto date internet usage showing for the last 2 days of that period and nothing at all last week either upto today. I know there was a message for maintenance on the 7th Aug but doesn't seem right somehow before that. Is this an account issue or plusnet issue? I'd like to keep track on the usage and see what it totals for each month.
I see there is pallned BT work form midnight tonight so will this affect me too in my area?
5 REPLIES 5
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Account Usage Not Showing

I've had an email this afternoon:

Service: Broadband
Posted: Mon, Aug 11 2014 at 15:10:26
Subject: Broadband usage reporting (81101) - RESOLVED
This is an update to our previous posts about the problem affecting the reporting of customers' broadband usage.
Our engineers have now resolved the broadband usage problems and all customers should now be able to monitor their usage as normal from the member centre.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused in the interim.

My usage monitor is showing nothing from 3-6 August inclusive - but normal since.
IanSn
Rising Star

Mine seems to be back to normal again now, too. (Though I didn't receive any emails.)
GeordieMark
Grafter

Mine is still showing 0KB since I got that update stating it was resolved
daro2096
Grafter

Mine has been mostly normal though there were a couple of days when I know I used way more than 400mB.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Mine is working fine this month.  I had period in July where it did not register for 4-5 days; when I had to switch my router/modem off and leave it off for an hour or so and then turned it on.  It started to display the usage ever since.