cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Still Hasn't Been Closed, despite Being Successfully Transferred on 21 September

AgentMildew
Hooked

Account Still Hasn't Been Closed, despite Being Successfully Transferred on 21 September

My broadband and phone was successfully transferred to Now TV on the 21st of September, 2020. I have a message on my Plusnet account, which states: "The Broadband cease on this account has been completed. Please arrange for the account to be cancelled." But there's been no response from Plusnet, and it states that my next billing date is on the 14th of this month.

What's going on? I don't want to be charged for a service I no longer use.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Account Still Hasn't Been Closed, despite Being Successfully Transferred on 21 September

What can one say!  https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/22/plusnet-fined-charging-customers-ofcom-bt-broadband...

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

alex9849
Hooked

Re: Account Still Hasn't Been Closed, despite Being Successfully Transferred on 21 September

The same thing has happened to me they didn't cancel. I didn't even realise Plusnet was part of BT thats even more shambolic how can I get them to refund me in the same way?