cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Password change issue

grapescape

Account Password change issue

Having changed my account password I cannot now login with it. I have tried two browsers but the login still requires my old password, despite my default email having changed to the new one. I notice other posts with similar issues to this but what is the fix? Do I have to spend another 30 minutes on the phone to speak to a tech or will it sort itself out in time? Any thoughts anyone?

3 REPLIES 3
grapescape

Re: Account Password change issue

Fixed it myself by using the forgotten password route. Didn't change the password again but this time it was accepted and now works as it should. There is obviously an issue with the normal password change route.

idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Been an issue for weeks / months. Several threads on the subject exist already. I just haven't got around to doing the password change yet - currently have 2 lots of passwords on the go. One old, one new.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

HI @grapescape

Thanks for getting in touch and I am happy to hear that you managed to resolve the issue with your password and apologise for any inconvenience that was caused.

If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch