cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Not Cancelled

Robmatrix

Account Not Cancelled

Why I am I still being charged for an account that I closed in October. I was disconnected a few days before the 31st October and promised by the advisor when I called to cancel that all would be seamless in the change over to my new provider. I was notified by email that  I would be billed in  November. I thought maybe this was a final bill as other companies such as mobile phone providers do this. I checked my account. It was still active. I conducted a webchat with an advisor who gave me the usual apologies and "Don't worry we will cancel with immediate effect and credit your overpayment". I thought ok this will be the end of it. Today I receive an email saying that my account has been reactivated for some reason and says that I paid an outstanding bill. What is this about and WHY has my account not been cancelled as promised!!!!!  Also I have been billed again and not received any refund as promised. I understand that errors can be made through lack of skill but if you say that something will be done and it isn't then that shows a lack of will . You are supposed to give "Award winning service".  Not this time!

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Re: Account Not Cancelled

Sorry to hear your account wasn't closed when you moved to a new provider.

I've issued you with refunds now and I'll close your account soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet