cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Not Cancelled

Robmatrix

Account Not Cancelled

Why I am I still being charged for an account that I closed in October. I was disconnected a few days before the 31st October and promised by the advisor when I called to cancel that all would be seamless in the change over to my new provider. I was notified by email that  I would be billed in  November. I thought maybe this was a final bill as other companies such as mobile phone providers do this. I checked my account. It was still active. I conducted a webchat with an advisor who gave me the usual apologies and "Don't worry we will cancel with immediate effect and credit your overpayment". I thought ok this will be the end of it. Today I receive an email saying that my account has been reactivated for some reason and says that I paid an outstanding bill. What is this about and WHY has my account not been cancelled as promised!!!!!  Also I have been billed again and not received any refund as promised. I understand that errors can be made through lack of skill but if you say that something will be done and it isn't then that shows a lack of will . You are supposed to give "Award winning service".  Not this time!

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Account Not Cancelled

Sorry to hear your account wasn't closed when you moved to a new provider.

I've issued you with refunds now and I'll close your account soon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team