cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Credit Note issued ???

Skippy70
Dabbler

Account Credit Note issued ???

I recently migrated to another service but had no fill bill so I called Plusnet to make sure I wouldn't get charged anymore, i now see i have a Account Credit Note issued but no mention of a refund to my bank account, can i ask if an adviser would look into this to make sure i am refunded please. I am guessing that the final bill  & any other details will have been emailed to my Plusnet email account that I can no longer access ;(

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Account Credit Note issued ???

Sorry to hear you've left us.

The adviser yesterday has issued you with the refund as per this ticket If you're referring to the credit note you're seeing when you view your transactions that's normal when we issue refunds. Apologies for the confusion caused.

I'd expect you to receive your refund within the next 5 to 10 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Skippy70
Dabbler

thank you Anoush for clearing that up for me its most appreciated. i notice the Email notification sent to: myemail @.plus.com which i find a little strange because. As soon as i got of the phone to Casey i couldn't access that anymore Sad

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems.

@Skippy70 wrote:

As soon as i got of the phone to Casey i couldn't access that anymore Sad

That was because your account was closed/mailboxes destroyed after issuing the refund.

Apologies for the lack of forward thinking there.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Skippy70
Dabbler

np I only ever had my Plusnet related emails sent that that address anyway, but it might be something that could be worth bearing in mind for future reference Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass that on.

All the best with your new provider and I hope you choose to return in the future Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet