cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Billing not updated since Jan 2020

Nick1952
Hooked

Account Billing not updated since Jan 2020

There is an error on my account, the bill date has not been changed since the 10th Jan 2020. I have not paid any line rental, broadband since Jan 2020

I did ring plusnet way back and by all account its being sorted, But it hasn't.

Now I can't ring because of lock down, so theirs nothing I can do to resolve the situation, bar post on these forums, which frankly appear to be a waste of time as nothing seems to get sorted.

If nothing happens soon then its national newspaper time!

2 REPLIES 2
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Account Billing not updated since Jan 2020

Don't knock it! I've been enjoying🍻 free broadband & telephone since April last year!

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Account Billing not updated since Jan 2020

Hi @Nick1952, I'm so sorry to read about your current billing issue, and that you've spoken with one of our agents and were assured it would be resolved - yet have found yourself still experiencing the problem.

I've spoken with our Billing team this morning and chased this up, especially as you've reported this already and been advised a fix is being put in place. They've let me know that a mass fix should be going through this evening with some updates that we're putting out, and it's possible that this issue may be fixed for you tomorrow.

At this time I'm not able to guarantee this, but I'll check back with them tomorrow and if the issue is still present, I'll put a little more pressure on to make sure this gets sorted for you as quickly as possible, I'm so sorry again for the inconvenience this has no doubt caused you.

Feel free to let me know here or drop me a private message if you have any further questions or queries, I'll be more than happy to help. Smiley

We are still taking calls in the call centre, and we're open 9am-6pm everyday still on 0800 432 0200 - although the waits are a little longer at the moment under the circumstances, we know this can be inconvenient when you're worried about something, but we are working hard to make sure we get to as many calls as possible.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team