Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account / Billing Issues Following Migration

Joey0027
Grafter

Re: Account / Billing Issues Following Migration

Good morning

Despite migrating on 30 August 2016, I have once again received a further invoice for services that are no longer provided.

I thought that this matter was resolved after finally receiving a refund for the previous two invoices but that's obviously not the case. After the said refund, I cancelled the direct debit thinking that this was the end of the matter so you will be unable to collect any payment.

I am unable to update the ticket as it has been closed.

Please could you give this matter your urgent attention.

Many thanks.

chichman
Grafter

'account has been changed from Unlimited (Contracted) to Unlimited (Contracted without Phone)'.

Could someone from Plusnet explain this please, it would suggest that the phone line has been cancelled, but plusnet are still providing broadband, even though they were almost certainly told that the phone And broadband were being migrated.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@Joey0027

Sorry that your account wasn't fully closed correctly. You don't owe anything, so the current DD payment isn't needed.

If the payment has only been requested today, you could cancel the DD instruction with your bank as I believe we've refunded you fully for any time you've paid for already after you left. If you do this please let me know here and I'll sort the account out. I can't close the account until the payment either fails or goes through unfortunately.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
chichman
Grafter

'account has been changed from Unlimited (Contracted) to Unlimited (Contracted without Phone)'.

Could someone from Plusnet explain this please, it would suggest that the phone line has been cancelled, but plusnet are still providing broadband, even though they were almost certainly told that the phone And broadband were being migrated.

Would someone from Plusnet care to comment with regard to this please?

Joey0027
Grafter

Thank you for your message Chris.

You are correct, I do not owe anything as both my telephone line & broadband were migrated on 30 August 2016. This is now the third invoice that has been issued since the transfer & Adam should have closed the account after the refund was processed a couple of weeks ago as per the ticket which is now closed.

As stated previously, I cancelled the direct debit after the refund was received to ensure that no further payments could be taken.

I will leave the matter with yourself to tie things up but would be grateful if you could keep me informed of your progress.

I would also welcome an explaination as to why this has situation has occurred. 

Many thanks.

Chris
Legend

I would also welcome an explaination as to why this has situation has occurred. 

It was human error I'm afraid, the account wasn't closed after the last refund was processed.

I've created a support ticket to myself and will monitor the account for the payment to fail, credit that invoice off and close the acccount.

Once again, apologies this didn't happen correctly last time.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

Just a note to confirm that your account is fully closed now. Sorry for the issues you had getting to this point.

paulie558
Hooked

I have exactly the same issue as the op.Phone calls and notes on account have got me nowhere.Plusnet seem to make a habit of this.Account migrated on 25/10/16 and transferred to sky.Invioces for non existant broadband continue

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I understand this has since been dealt with over here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
yancheun

Hello Plusnet support admin, I changed provider for broadband and phone.  Why are you hounding me for payment?  I am no longer a customer and I do not owe plusnet any money.