cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely pathetic now.

pgi947

Absolutely pathetic now.

Little backstory, as recently as Saturday (06/06/20) I called to change my billing date and enter into a new contract, did have an outstanding bill, was told restrictions have been lifted for the 14 day grace period, contract was renewed, billing date was changed.

Fast forward to today, a ball hair after 8pm I might add, I experience connectivity issues.  Its easy to tell when its billing restrictions as they love to block the place you  pay (plus.net!).

So, call centers close at 8pm, theres no 24 hours or out of office number for support, twitter and bookface are both dead for support after these times too.  SO for a service I've just renewed I have zero connectivity until I sit on hold for an hour first thing in the morning.  

Once the restrictions are lifted I'll be cancelling my contract renewal too.  Absolutely pathetic.

Get one of those plusnet adverts about their amazing customer service, UK based (ironic the guy I spoke with to renew was clearly in India) and frame it.

/rant

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Absolutely pathetic now.

Hi @pgi947, thanks for getting in touch

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with the service. It looks as though you've since been in touch with our Support Team and restrictions are in the process of being lifted. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Absolutely pathetic now.

@pgi947 wrote:

...the guy I spoke with to renew was clearly in India...

Interesting. 🤔

How do you know?

Plusnet dabbled a few years ago with a secondary call centre in Durban SA, but the only current ones that anyone knows about are in Sheffield and Leeds.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)