cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

tazzywood
Hooked

AARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

So here we are again listeners, the ongoing saga of the great restriction debacle raises its head once more come the new month!

No screen to acknowledge that payment will be done in the next 14 days, access stripped to the web, and the frustrations come out again for a number of customers as they did the previous months!

Dear listeners, we know things are bad but this is madness!

As we speak once again on the phone to C.S. to try to correct this

for reference here is my previous thread:

New-billing-system-is-a-joke

Once again calling C.S. fixes it in an instant!

Listeners are you out there? Do you feel the pain, the anguish, the torment?

Raise your voices one and all!

Lets try to ease the burden on the C.S. staff from having to deal with these issues so they can be able to deal with other problems people have, instead of having to do this for loads of customers each month!

I call on the management of Plusnet to light a fire under the seats of the people who designed the new system, to call them out for the trouble they are causing for the rest of the staff!

Listeners I must leave now, but continue the good fight..

Tazzywood signing off ..  

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: AARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

Hi there @tazzywood,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry for the length of time this is taking to be resolved and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I can see my colleague left a reply via ticket with further info on this here, but we are still working on a fix for this and hope to have it rolled out on all affected accounts as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding with us during this time.