cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A referral you thought you had, isn't?

Word_Warrior
Grafter

A referral you thought you had, isn't?

Just to help out in case you have a similar situation to me.
I recently checked my current referrals to see who was registered and in my list and noticed one of my referrals wasn't there.
I queried this with PN and they confirmed that they weren't. I knew they were PN customers and asked "how come?"
Anyway the upshot is that they said that the referral could be made retrospectively (but not back dated Cry [apparently this is an incorrect assumption, read on  ;)]) by asking my referral to 'raise a ticket' asking that they be my referral. This they did and in a couple of days they were on my list earning me money.

well done PN, they could just as easily have said, "Tough, it's too late" but they didn't. Just thought others might like to know in case some of their referrers may have omitted to enter an email address of their referrer on sign up. Go check your 'current referrers' list now, you may be surprised :).
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable

Re: A referral you thought you had, isn't?

Yup - I've had to do this on a couple of occassions too.
PN don't shout about the fact that they can do this, as the preference is to use the automated system to do it, but the business is built on word of mouth and referrals, so they are always happy to make sure the right people get thanked for bringing new customers to them.
James
Grafter

Word Warrior,
How much have you lost out on by not getting your referral back dated?
Word_Warrior
Grafter

I'm not too sure off the top of my head, I'd have to check when my referral joined PN. Why? Will it be back dated? Grin
Moderators note by James_G : Removed full quote of preceding post. Its not needed and is against the link:rules
James
Grafter

Drop me a PM and I'll add a discount to your next months subs.
Word_Warrior
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Drop me a PM and I'll add a discount to your next months subs.

I did this and James gave me an early Christmas prezzie.
Thanks James.
It pays to praise PN sometimes!  Grin