cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A good start?

marcusk
Grafter

A good start?

I have attempted to ask this via the support telephone number but keep getting sent to a voice mail where I'm asked for a mailbox number!
Anyway, I have an engineer visit booked for the 22nd (this Friday) to install my service, and have a recieved a txt stating that the service will be active by midnight on the 23rd.
Are we setting ourselves up for a fall here before we even start? Is there going to be an active service for the engineer to connect to?
Ta.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: A good start?

quick question - which phone number were you ringing and can you remember the steps you took to get to the voice mail
marcusk
Grafter

Re: A good start?

I was ringing 0800 432 0200 and frankly I started trying various steps but got the voicemail and mailbox thing each time so concluded that there was an issue with the phone system, gave up and came here.
I have since just got an answer from the phones (after a rather healty 16 mins on hold) and have been told that I should disregard the text I recieved as "it's misleading". Although the lady that answered was very nice and helpful I have to say, so if 16 mins is the price to pay to speak to someone like that then I guess I'll be ok with that.