cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A customer for almost 20 years and I have to pay more than new customers - Disgusting

Annie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

A customer for almost 20 years and I have to pay more than new customers - Disgusting

I just rang the customer services section where you say you are going to cancel and I hoped that I might be offered a deal to stay. Oh no. Not only do I have no incentive to remain loyal but I can't even pay the same as a brand new customer.

I've been a paying Plusnet customer since 2001 and never has this happened before. I was seriously taken aback by this policy and will seriously consider leaving. I absolutely hate being taken for a mug. I know that some customers can be overcharged if they do nothing and let their contracts roll over but when I actively try to negotiate in order to stay, I am ripped off and there's not a thing I can do about it.

It has left me feeling quite upset actually.

Annie
4 REPLIES 4
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: A customer for almost 20 years and I have to pay more than new customers - Disgusting

Hi @Annie

I'm really sorry to hear this and would like to arrange a call back if that's OK? 

Can you please PM me your account username, preferred contact number and a time that is best for you? 

Our Customer Options Team can then give you a call as soon as they can. 

Kind Regards

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: A customer for almost 20 years and I have to pay more than new customers - Disgusting

@Annie wrote:

I am ripped off and there's not a thing I can do about it.

If you are out of contract and can't get a reasonable deal then there is one obvious thing that you can do.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Annie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi@OllieC - I've sent a PM.

Annie
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Annie, I've passed your account details over to our Customer Options Team and requested someone give you a call to discuss re-contracting options, however they're closed for today so I'd expect the call some time tomorrow.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet