cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A change of provider and strange emails - account status?

Thumb866
Grafter

A change of provider and strange emails - account status?

Hey guys, 

So, I haven't resided at the property I was living in when I signed up to Plusnet for quite some time. The person who lives there has recently signed up to a Virgin broadband/TV/Phone account, which is now active and up and running. 

It was my intention to call Plusnet and cancel my account, but I haven't yet. I checked my emails and noticed I received three messages telling me that my mailbox, alias and plusnet protect service had been cancelled. What is the meaning of this exactly? Has my account automatically been deleted? 

I have attached a picture of what I see when I login to my account. I'm not sure if there are any outstanding payments on my account. When I click on arrange payment it always redirects me to a page that says there is a technical fault and that the payment cannot be taken (bottom picture in attachment).

Any help or insight much appreciated, 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: A change of provider and strange emails - account status?

Hi @Thumb866,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your account.

The account is now processing for cancellation and this is the reason the email and Plusnet protect has been deleted.

I have created a ticket on your account to help clear everything up for you. You can access it here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Thumb866
Grafter

Ah, right. 

It's not really much of a problem. I was going to cancel the service anyway. 

Thanks for your response.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Thumb866

Thank you for responding back to us.

If you wish to cancel your services with us. You will need to get in touch with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632, they are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and on Sunday 9am-6pm.

Best wishes.