cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A bit confused

jonmanchester

A bit confused

Hi all,
On the 17th I was emailed with an advanced notice of DD payment totaling £8.74 for my Plustnet service, due to leave on the 21/9/11. Today (21/9/11) I receive an email saying that another £11.48 will be leaving my account, and I also receive an email saying that £11.48 has been taken for initial fees. I'm confused as I paid the initial line install charge of £49.99, and thought the monthly charge for line rental is £11.99, plus the broadband/calls is £3.49 per month for the first 12 months. My broadband is not yet active and the line has been on since last Friday.
Can someone clarify whats going on for me?
Thanks
Jon
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: A bit confused

Hi there,
Sorry for any confusion. to clarify the £8.74 is your first month's line rental, this is usually £11.99 but we've discounted £3.25 from that.
As for the charge of £11.48 this breaks down to the first month's broadband subscription at £6.49 plus £4.99 postage and packing for your router.
By the way you can check the breakdown of bills for yourself here too: https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
Regards,
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team