Did you mean: 

£95 quidco cashback declined!

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: £95 quidco cashback declined!

I'll discuss this further with our marketing team and I'll get back to you.

You should be able to contact Quidco via live chat or request a call?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
individual6891
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

You will have a regular, if not daily image posted in this thread until your company speak to an actual representative from Quidco to have this reversed yourselves. I sent you the original full screen shot 72 hours ago so consider this image caption: DAY3.

day3.JPG

individual6891
Dabbler

You should be able to contact Quidco via live chat or request a call?

You are asking me to pay £5 to Quidco so that I can speak to one of their representatives? Did that really happen?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

You will have a regular, if not daily image posted in this thread

Not entirely sure how that's going to help, but that's fine.

You are asking me to pay £5 to Quidco so that I can speak to one of their representatives?  

I wasn't aware of the charge, sorry. Embarrassed

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more info.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
individual6891
Dabbler

Not entirely sure how that's going to help, but that's fine.

Contractually you owe me £95. I'd like to see it in my bank account. If it doesn't get there, then at least others can see your lack of willingness to honour your terms and conditions. I'd like a resolution without needing to resort to this, but you leave me with little choice.

I wasn't aware of the charge, sorry.

No worries. Apology accepted. I'm glad that you are now aware that Quidco charge a premium rate for you to contact a real-life human being from their company. Emails are easily left unanswered which is the majority of people who have issues. So, you see my frustration? Perhaps your company can contact them via telephone on my behalf and have this reversed? This is the minimum that you can do. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've discussed this further with marketing and I believe we've come to an alternative resolution. I've sent you an email from your account with more info. I hope this helps and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
individual6891
Dabbler

Thank you Anoush. I will let you know if it goes through okay or not.

mcnicholson

My £85 cashback was also declined and the claim to challenge the decision was also declined.

Please investigate this and pay my cashback as there is no reason to decline the payment

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting in touch @mcnicholson and for raising the claim about your cashback.

I'm sorry to hear it's been declined. I've raised this to my line manager to investigate.

As soon as we know more I'll let you know.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for waiting @mcnicholson

We've decided to refund your cashback instead.

You should receive your £85 in your bank account within 10 working days. I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet