Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£95 Quidco Cashback Declined

FIXED
richardbo

£95 Quidco Cashback Declined

Hello,

I signed up for Plusnet through Quidco on 9th June.  My cashback tracked through Quidco yet it was declined by Plusnet.  I then raised a claim through Quidco and submitted all relevant information, yet I have just been informed today that my claim has been declined once again.  I find this to be unacceptable.

The cashback incentive helped influence my decision to choose Plusnet and I have been pleased by my decision up until now as the service has been pretty much flawless.  However, I find the rejection of the cashback to be very disappointing.

Can somebody have a look into this for me please?  I can submit any further information that may be needed.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
richardbo

Re: £95 Quidco Cashback Declined

Mr Gandalf, you have suggested in this thread - https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Cashback-declined/m-p/1464488#M26634 - that those with declined cashback should raise the matter through their affiliate.  The problem being, I have already raised the matter with Quidco via a claim which was also declined by Plusnet and as such I cannot raise another claim with them.

Can you give any further help please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

In addition to my response there, we've received an update from our Marketing team advising that the rejected cashbacks because of this issue should be automatically approved by the end of the month.

Can you let us know how your Quidco account looks in September?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
richardbo

Cool, thanks for the update.  I'll keep an eye on things and report back.  Cheers.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, keep us posted

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
richardbo

Just a quick update to say I received my cashback.  Good stuff.  Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Great stuff, happy to hear that!

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet