Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£93 Unlimited charge

feenix
Hooked

£93 Unlimited charge

Hi all,
I've just moved from 60 gig limited to unlimited (contracted) and just noticed a £93  Shocked charge under my account. It says Unlimited -  upon cancellation.  Can anyone explain what this charge is, when it could be applied and why it wasn't in large bold print when I was clicking buttons to switch package.  Undecided
Cheers,
feenix
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: £93 Unlimited charge

i think that's the amount you would pay were you to cancel now. It'll diminish with each month as your contract goes on.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
feenix
Hooked

Ah ok. Just a bit of a shock seeing it there. Thanks  Smiley
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Quote from: dvorak
It'll diminish with each month as your contract goes on.

Mine is at £92 and I have had unlimited for 2 months now  Lips_are_sealed SO quite SLOW to diminish  Sad
LukeAger
Grafter

Hi, The new contracted products cancellation fees will diminish with each month further into your contract you are.
For ADSL Unlimited Broadband I believe its  £5.50 per month, and £2.25 for each month early line rental(with free evening and weekends) is cancelled.
Therefore each month would be a total of £7.75.
£7.75 x 12 would be £93.00 so that would be correct if you are still in month 1 of your new contract @feenix
(Please bare in mind the charge per month depends on the products taken, so may not be the same for everyone)
Hope that helps.