cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 Months Half Price & £25 Cashback Offer

spud1

9 Months Half Price & £25 Cashback Offer

On Saturday the 16th February I applied for the Plusnet phone & broadband deal via the MSE website link below.  I signed up for the unlimited package which showed as £9.99/month but reduced to £4.99/month for the first 9 months plus £25 cash back.  When I completed the order I expected to see this discount and the details of the cashback but none appeared.  I have queried this with a Plusnet advisor on the phone but their response is that this is a special MSE hosted offer and I should have been given a code to enter when I completed my order.  They also stated that I should request this code from MSE.  I have tried emailing MSE but there does not seem any mechanism for submitting a query of this kind.  I notice there is now another offer on MSE for 12 months half price which also goes through to the Plusnet website.
From what I can see MSE does not track orders or provide individual offer codes.  Should this not have been tracked by Plusnet itself?
Please can someone explain how this offer works?
Thanks.

http://www.plus.net/offers/choices9/essentials/?affiliate=moneysavingexpert&WT.mc_id=aff_003apc
"Ends Sun! If you want Plusnet's broadband and home phone bundle, and you're a new customer, it's currently half price for nine months PLUS get £25 cashback. Pay for a year's line rental upfront to make maximum savings...
1) Go via this special link* for Plusnet's Broadband Essentials package with line rental. If you can, pay £125.88 upfront - you'll get line rental for the equivalent of £10.49/month (standard line rental is £13.99/month).
2) The broadband package itself is half price at £2.99/month for nine months of the 12-month contract. Then it's £5.99/month for the remaining three. Plus you'll have to pay £5.99 for delivery of the router.
3) MoneySavers who sign up via the link above before Sun 24 Feb 2013 will also get £25 cashback. Factor this into the overall cost and it's £151.75 for the year, or equivalent to £12.65/month."
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: 9 Months Half Price & £25 Cashback Offer

Hi spud1,
I've done some chasing for you and we'll be looking to get this approved very soon for you. You are eligible for this and it will be honored.
spud1

Re: 9 Months Half Price & £25 Cashback Offer

Many thanks for sorting this out.
Smiley