cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£85 quidco cashback declined by plusnet

pdees05

£85 quidco cashback declined by plusnet

HI can anybody help me, my quidco cashback has bean declined by plusnet, plusnet have told quidco that my booking was cancelled, witch is totally wrong as i am in contract till next may 2018,  after speaking to plusnet over the phone they sent me a email to send to quidco to explain that i haven't cancelled my contract, quidco's reply was they cant except the email as it does not say that plusnet will honour the cashback, any help will be grateful thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £85 quidco cashback declined by plusnet

Hi there. It looks like the offer your account is signed up on was attributed to a direct sale through our website. The process for that is that we'd send you an e-mail to redeem the cashback within the first 10 days of your service.

When it's redeemed, you'd receive a cheque within 30 days. Unfortunately, due to the length of time it's been since your service went live, if you've not received/redeemed it we're unable to chase this up.

As per our cashback terms it'd need chasing up within 2 months.

I'm sorry for any disappointment caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kac11
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: £85 quidco cashback declined by plusnet

I've had this many times with Quidco, and TopCashBack who are even worse.

What is essential is that you clear cookies from your computer before starting from Quidco's site. I would also clear all history and cached pages as well, and then keep screenshots of the whole process. I currently have claims in place for Superdrug, 3, and Age UK Insurance. If both sides then fob you off, take to every social media site and consumer forum you can think off and shout loud about it. On one occasion both Quidco and an insurance company paid me what I was missing to shut me up. The only ones I have failed with have been Paddy Power and National Lottery, and I have never used either again. Take to Twitter, Facebook, Money Saving Expert, Advertising Standards Authority etc etc. If it were me I would be stood outside Plusnet HQ with a placard since I am local, and asking for advice at the small claims court. Which is where the screenshots come in.

No one can afford to lose £85 just like that. It could all be solved if the sites linking to Quidco included a box on their sign up pages asking who had referred you. But they won't because they profit from it, and don't care about customer loyalty.