Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£85 Quidco Cashback Declined

russ9898
Hooked

£85 Quidco Cashback Declined

Hi Plusnet,

I was wondering if you could look into my account and explain how come my £85 quidco cash back has been declined please?

I suspect that it is because I was issued a £50 cash back cheque, however if you read through the notes on Question 151245692 on my account, you will see that this was issued due to a price drop on the plusnet website within a few days of me ordering, from memory the offering was:

£30 per month, 12 month contract with no fibre activation fee of £25 opposed to the deal which i signed up for a few days earlier of £32.50 per month, 18month contract and a £25 fibre activation fee.

I checked quidco at the time and even with the reduced £30 a month offer, you were offering an increased level of cashback at £95, leaving me wondering why my £85 has been declined?

I presume alot of the process will have no doubt been automated and the £50 cheque would have triggered the declined payment, but would appreciate if someone could look into this for me please. If you require any further information, please feel free to ask and I will try to clarify to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,

Russell Sims

8 REPLIES 8
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: £85 Quidco Cashback Declined

Hello Russell.

It's likely to be because we've sent you cashback directly, although I'm wondering why we sent you a £50 cashback if the account was created via Quidco? Also, have you raised a claim with the affiliate to investigate this?

Thanks,
Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
russ9898
Hooked

Hi Anousha,

Thanks for your response. I have indeed raised a claim with Quidco, a little over 3 weeks ago although there doesn't seem to have been any progress in processing it.

The £50 cash back was sent due to you (plusnet) offering a significantly better deal only a few days after I placed my order on your website. As mentioned in my previous post there was a monthly saving of £2.50 as well as a £25 charge being waved on the new offer and the £50 cash back was raised to compensate towards this. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks,

Russ
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Understood. I believe it can take up to 30 days for a claim to be processed, can you let us know how it goes Russ?

Cheers,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
russ9898
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Sorry for the slow reply, I didnt want to needlessly take up your time until the 30 days has passed. I have just looked on Quidco, the claim was logged on 11/08/17 and still has the status logged as claim processing. Any thoughts? I can send over the claim Id if that helps?

Thanks,

Russ

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm looking into this for you now Russ

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

We've raised this to Quidco ourselves, but the process can take up to 30 days.

Can you keep an eye on your account and let us know if it's still declined this time in October?

Sorry for the continued delays.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
russ9898
Hooked

Will do, I'll stick a reminder in my calender and update you in October.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Russ

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems Russ, fingers crossed it's quickly sorted.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet