cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£80 moneysavingexpert cashback

Taffsontour
Hooked

Re: £80 moneysavingexpert cashback

Actually Harry, you are incorrrect. I have already given you fair chance as a company to deliver on your promises of the £80 cashback, so if Plusnet break the T&C  and are outside the 60 days - at that stage I will progress without notice to the Ombudsman AND claim compensation on top. Be warned.

respectjess

3 weeks ago I was told to wait 14 working days for a cheque and it still hasn't arrived.

Any thoughts how to progress with this?

Taffsontour
Hooked

yes go to the ombudsman

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Better still, raise a claim in the small claims court and remember to include your (reasonable) costs for time etc.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear that @respectjess

I've emailed our marketing team chasing this up and asking for alternative solutions.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@respectjess - Further to my previous response, I've raised a ticket on your account that I have ownership of.

Please could you respond to the ticket Here at your earliest convenience so I can get this matter resolved.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@HarryB this thread reads like a horror story, once again it seems PN can not complete simple tasks in the correct time frame with the correct outcome its unprofessional in my view .

Given that PN started cashback a few years back ( 3 or 4) it's the same problems (missing cashback , not received email to claim, cashback arrived after due date, incorrect cashback) , fast forward a few years still the same problems, unfortunately like most things at PN , nothing has changed, these kind of errors should now not be happening at all, why are they ?

My guess would be the system your are using  to track and send out cashback?

I can remember asking CS about this 18 month/ 2yr ago , and was told we have a Excel spreadsheet that we manually add and update  data to, such as usernames of accounts that can claim cashback , when it was claimed, when it was sent out , are you still using this process for cashback?

Was also told on another call they used a third party, was PN was blame shifting, my response if they are no good use another company , simple  

Regards

Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

elrajajo

Hi, I too have not received my £80 cash back. My contract started 16-10-16 so the 60 days was up around 15-12-16.

I got an email from you on the 01-11-16 confirming my cash back and saying that I didn't need to do anything and you would send the cheque to my address.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Welcome to the community forums @elrajajo.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing delays receiving your cashback. I believe I may have also responded over on Twitter, however looking at your account I see this is already being chased up.

Please let me know if you continue to experience problems with this.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
daveyj2

I too am also still waiting for cashback, after signing up on 25/10/16 and going live on 10/11/16 and even receiving an email on 8/12/16 confirming the £80 cashback. I then send a reply to plusnet on the 20/12/16 letting them know i had not received the cashback  and was told to wait 14-30 days. I then rang on the 16/01/17 in which plusnet raised a question to the marketing team which we were expecting a reply within 5 days, and that has been batted about between departments with no conclusion and its now 08/02/17, 2 months after plusnet had confirmed the cashback. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your cash back offer yet @daveyj2. I'm looking into this now.

One of my colleagues currently has personal ownership over this ticket on your account. He'll be chasing this up and will update your ticket for you.

Apologies for the delay.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
daveyj2

received an email today updating me and advising that i should have to wait 14 days. thanks for your help.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, feel free to let me know if I can be of further help.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
incarcerator

Hi, Ive had the same issue, not had anything through re £80 cashback, but definitely signed up for it like others did. Can you sort please? Happy to send details. [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.