cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£80 moneysavingexpert cashback

Gwilliam

£80 moneysavingexpert cashback

To use the deal I followed the correct link to sign up with Pn and payed for the package that included the £80 cashback, trouble is.. I've had no confirmation for it? And I can't find any information about the offer regarding who it's from or when I may get it?
43 REPLIES 43
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: £80 moneysavingexpert cashback

Welcome to the community forums @Gwilliam.

I've checked your account and the promo code for cashback through MoneySavingExpert is on your account, however I believe the offer is for £50, not £80.

Information on how to claim the offer can be found here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/#how-to-claim

However as none of the services on your account are active yet, we won't have sent the redemption email yet.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Gwilliam

It was definitely £80 not £50 me and a close friend both signed up with the same deal
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I would like to look into your cashback amount, could you private message me with your username please?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Gwilliam, I've just checked our records, and it looks like it is £80.

The sheet I checked on was updated/corrected 3 days after I responded previously, on 21/10/16. It now says £80 Auto-redemption. Please also disregard the link I provided advising how to claim, as you won't need to do anything.

Apologies for any confusion/concern this caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Gwilliam

£80 cheque from plusnet received today in post & cleared into bank Smiley .
Many thanks plusnet
Bit of advice... You should still send notification to confirm offers though.
Best regards
Guy
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear your cheque has now arrived, thanks for letting us know.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the relevant people Smiley

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
respectjess

Hello,

I am also having exactly the same issue. I haven't even received a welcome email from PlusNet. My internet is active but have had no correspondence regarding the £80 cashback.

What should I do now?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for contacting us via our community forums @respectjess

I've checked your cash back and I'm afraid it's not showing on our tracker. I'll raise this with our Marketing team and I'll open a ticket on your account. We'll update the ticket with 5 working days with more information.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
dweston84

Hi,

I joined plusnet using the Money Saving Expert £80 cashback link, however I have just received a cheque in the post and it is for £50 not £80.  Can you please look into this and send me a cheque for the remaining £30?

Thanks,

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Welcome to the community forums @dweston84.

Looking at the notes on your account, I'm sorry to see the way this matter was handled when you contacted us on 25/11/16 to discuss this. I have passed feedback on regarding the advisor you spoke to.

Although what they've said about the incorrect offer code being recorded on your account is correct, you do not need to contact the affiliate to get this matter dealt with. We should be dealing with this for you, and I will be taking ownership of this and work towards a resolution for you moving forward.

I've checked our records and have found confirmation that you did sign up through MSE (Money Saving Expert) as you have advised. Therefore we do certainly owe you another £30 if you only received a cheque for £50.

Please leave this with me and I'll chase this up with our marketing team and get back to you with an update as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dweston84

Dear Harry,

Thank you for your help in this matter. Should I bank the cheque for £50 that I received or should I wait to hear back about the additional £30 which I am owed?

Cheers,
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Feel free to cash the £50 you have already received.

I'm currently still awaiting a response on how we'll be getting the remaining £30 to you, however I'll provide an update on that side of things as soon as I'm able to.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Taffsontour
Hooked

I too moved to Plusnet in October on the MSE £80 cashback deal but have not received any money yet. I paid a year in advance & the money was taken a month before I even started with Plusnet. I have been upand running for 2 weeks and not received any money. Do I need to apply for the cashback or is it automatically sent? please advise

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for contacting us via our community forums @Taffsontour and I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your cash back yet.

I'm struggling to find your account, please can you private message me with your username?