cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 voucher has not arrived

julie12345
Dabbler

Re: £75 voucher has not arrived

Well, for anyone who has been reading this thread, I finally got a cheque!!! Customer services was terrible. In the end the only thing that got noticed was writing on this forum. Eventually someone called me and they got it sorted. I'd recommend writing to a plusnet employee on here, it seemed to work for me!

dawei888

Pleased you finally got your money. "All good things come to those who wait," as they say.😜
I can fully understand how frustrating this matter must have been for you though. Sadly I find this is very typical of the standard of service we seem to receive from many companies in the UK these days. But hey, you can now treat yourself to something nice.😎
Pickmanline

Hi Adam, 

I am having the same issue - I've been informed the voucher has been sent via email but no voucher. 

I have dropped you a private message and I will be following up on this forum to let other forumites know about the outcome. Hopefully this can be resolved nice and easily, but if not, I will have no other option than to inform all the consumer rights champions in the earlier forum post. 

I obviously hope it doesn't get to that as its a load of hassle for everyone!

Pickmanline

Thank you for posting the progress of your voucher in this forum!

Was really helpful to read, and I am now hoping Adam will be able to help me get mine too.

Take care!

Overscore
Rising Star

Hi Pickmanline,

I'm watching your progress. Don't give up!!

Good luck.

Trudiefiona
Hooked

The same thing has happened to me I signed up in early July for the deal and was told early this month when paying my bill that I wasn’t eligible either I said to them why would I ring up every month asking where my reward card is if I wasn’t eligible or didn’t sign up for the correct deal? They could t answer that question but the guy I spoke to was very helpful and said that he could do a refund of half of what they promised in the deal and I said that’s not what I signed up for but then the guy told me to hold so he could check something only to come back saying.. your not going to believe what’s happened? My reply was yes? His was I can now refund customers of goodwill £70 instead of only £35 after checking his “rule chart” or script as they say so then he emailed me that he had issued me £70 refund to my card I pay my bill with and should be in your bank account within 10 working days But should only take (5-6) working days promises promises eh.. 11 working days later 15 days (2 weeks and 1 day) I am still waiting for my refund that should have been a £70 reward card 30 days after my first bill apparently and I paid upfront 6 weeks in advance so I could still receive that deal and had to pay out of my savings account as I was going to wait a few days to sign up but I was told by the person dealing with my sign up that if you don’t pay today then you will miss the deal of unlimited fibre broadband and unlimited uk and mobile calls with £70 reward card for £31.99 a month so like an idiot I signed up and paid there and then and 4 months later I’m now not eligible as they don’t even recall that deal online I should have given up when I tried to sign up online that day and had to ring them instead cause the website was down but I didn’t want to miss that deal and I wish I had of gone to the other providers for much cheaper as I would have had absolutely no hassle with all of this and would be paying for the promised services now for much cheaper and not be waiting for a fake reward card as they aren’t trying to scam people like plusnet are doing. I will be ringing them first thing and taking all of your advise on what to say and do if I don’t get the money in my account that day as they are quick enough to take it when Bill day comes. Oh and I won’t pay my bill til I’ve received it I’m so god damn sick of this dragging on. Thanks guys for all your information it’s invaluable.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Pickmanline,

I can see that we'd previously raised a ticket on your account regarding this issue, however we'd received no response. For reference, this can be viewed here.

Hi @Trudiefiona,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I've taken a look into this today and I've raised a ticket on your account, which can be viewed here. Once I've got a further update then I'll be back in touch to discuss the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Pickmanline

Hi Alex

Thanks for getting back to me

Unfortunately I am unable to view this ticket. It will not open the page upon clicking the link. 

Can you please open another ticket and I can give you any further details you need, although I suspect you already have all the details you need e.g. email address/postal address so I don't see why its so difficult to claim this voucher. 

Thanks

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Pickmanline,

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get onto the account. I've tried to call you and discuss this matter further, however I'm afraid that I was unable to reach you. I think it would be best that we talk about this further over the phone and so that we can do so, I'd ask if you could please send me a private message with a number I can reach you on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Pickmanline

Hi Alex

I have sent you a message now, thanks for getting in touch about sorting this voucher issue out. 

Looking forward to receiving your call 

Best wishes!

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Pickmanline,

Thanks for your time on the phone this afternoon. As we'd discussed, I've opened this ticket on your account to recap our conversation.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Pickmanline

Hi Alex

Hope you're doing well. 

I am pleased to inform you the cheque you agreed to send has indeed come through - Thank you. Strangely it is not the right amount, however. Could you please get in touch so we can discuss this further. 

Best wishes

Pickmanline

Hi @TheMightyAJ 

I am just writing to follow up on my earlier message last week regarding the cheque not reflecting the full amount agreed. 

Please get in touch regarding this or I will have to raise this with the various consumer champions that I have been informed of through this forum. 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Pickmanline. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. My colleague added a reply to your ticket on the 9th of November and you can view this here.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
sunlich
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I'm just posting this to clarify about my experience with PlusNet and the REWARD CARD. For anyone whose experiencing possibility of problem with REWARD CARD, I can tell you I have no probs with. Thought there was, but no.

I just joined PlusNet weeks ago, my bband and phone package started on 27th Nov 2020.

Youll get an email a few Days AFTER your package has started ( in my case , BBAND & PHONE line )

I got my card today, and after we entering initial details into the pluscard website, waiting for activation code email.... Didn't seem to send, but it was just deleted by few minutes, about 30mins initially.

You people who don't think you're getting that activation email, just need to keep the registration window open, and wait for a little while. I had to do it twice, as 1st time I closed that pluscard window, so I had to re-enter my details and wait for the 2nd activation email, as the code was different from 1st. 30mins delay for 1st,. Then the 2nd time I registered, only took. About 5minutes.

I hope this helps all you trying to activate your cards, And REMEMBER, you'll only get the Card Application EMAIL a few days after your package goes LIVE.

Hope this helps people, and have a great Xmas and New year.

Sunlich 👽