cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 reward

turnbulltj1

£75 reward

Would anyone be able to assist with how I claim my £75 reward from Plusnet please. I have been live since 12th May 2020.

Kindest regards.

11 REPLIES 11
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: £75 reward

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Accounts / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Jem4

I’m having the same issue and have been live since March 3rd. I’ve tried phoning but cannot get through. Can I ask if you got anything sorted?
turnbulltj1

No reply yet, but to be fair, I have only posted it today oin the forum. Will keep you updated if I get anywhere.

Jagdx

I've tried calling them on multiple occassions and had to give up before getting through. Also contacted them via plusnet help on twitter, still nothing. My internet has been live since 28th of April and I signed up to the £75 cashback deal also. Interested to see if you manage to get anywhere on here

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @turnbulltj1, follow this link to your question on the account. It has your cashback form there.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Jem4 I have looked into this and updated you on your account here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Jagdx, follow this link to your question on the account. It has your cashback form there.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Jem4

I am so disappointed that I’m now being told that my cashback has expired. I telephoned several times with no answer and understood out of respect of other customers with emergencies during the pandemic. I have no record of the email I was supposedly sent on March 10th. Please can you offer me any help rather than updating my account with ‘expired so no longer available’. During these hard times, we were really relying on that money.
Jem4

Your information on google also states it’ll be received automatically by cheque in the post and there is no need to do anything as a customer. I’ve tried every avenue to contact you and so upset I am being told that I cannot claim my cashback. Please help
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Jem4, our FAQ's regarding cashback can be viewed here with regards to the types of cashback and the redemption process.

I fully appreciate your disappointment that the reward has expired and have provided a further response on the account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Jem4

Thank you for your understanding Lauren. I appreciate it.