cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 reward card email not received

cumblaster

£75 reward card email not received

I signed up a while back ,received the router and some other emails,but i never received the reward card email 

3 REPLIES 3
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: £75 reward card email not received

Hi @cumblaster,

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here

If you’re still having trouble, get back to us and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
cumblaster

I sure am aware of the helpful guide you fine folk have presented with intent to console troubled souls me alike .

tho I happen to find it intensely unyielding, given the proposed web page upon entry requests of me to have a certain outfit of 9 digits located ON the aforementioned, infamous and highly sought after £75 reward card .

As seen on the recommended by you yourself help page :

1. How do I activate my Reward card?

You'll get an activation email from plusnet@purecard.com with instructions on how to activate the card online. Sometimes the email can end up in your junk mail, so check there as well. If you still can't find the email, please visit  www.purecard.com to request that it's re-emailed to you. Your Reward Card can't be used until it's been activated online. You'll be able to view your PIN once you've completed the activation process.

I`m sure that you just as any being capable of self-reflection under the sun would understand that if those 9 digits where in my possession the need for acquiring sed email is deemed inadequate.

Unless by "visit www.purecard.com to request that it's re-emailed to you" thou mean : Email them !

Which I did, to no avail Sad

As I find it very helpful and kind of myself to inform you about my experience with your service,

most unsettling is the lack of mention about anything in relation to this modern day golden fleece equivalent,

the goal of many a hero, the immaculate £75 reward card after I have sighed our bond.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

HI @cumblaster Smiley You get your email within 10 working days to register for the cash back offer on your account. All the advice for your account has already been given here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201733346

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team