cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75 pound reward card

Lj1

75 pound reward card

Hi I signed up to Plusnet on your website with the 75 pound reward card offer. My services has been active for around 14 days now and I've still not heard anything about my reward card. When will I expect to hear something?
4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: 75 pound reward card

Hey @Lj1,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you have not received any information in regards to your cashback and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have checked over your account and I have created a ticket with further information for you. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

justinpatch

Hi I signed up to Plusnet on your website with the 75 pound reward card offer. My services has been active for around 14 days now and I've still not heard anything about my reward card. When will I expect to hear something?

Many thanks!

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @justinpatch,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your redemption email for your reward.

I have looked into this for you and escalated it to the relevant team. I will keep you updated via the account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

There are several threads on here about missing cheques, is that also tied in to Pnet's failing billing and finance system?

Pleaase come back and let us know if you do or don't get it, especially if you don't get it when they promise it.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.