cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75 pound cashback

skintblue

75 pound cashback

hi-i went live on the 14/3 and still haven't had my email regarding this-ta in advance

4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: 75 pound cashback

Hi @skintblue, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear there has been no communication surrounding your £75 cashback. I can see the £75 promotion code has been applied to the account, therefore I have sent an email off to our Billing Department to chase where the email is. Once we have a response back we will update you accordingly.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your patience @skintblue. We've been advised there was a slight delay with the reporting system used to process cash back emails. This has since been resolved and you should expect to receive the cashback email between 28/03/2019 - 08/04/2019.

I hope this helps but if there is anything else you need, just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
skintblue

not exactly impressed by that response-how come I have to raise it before a backlog is even mentioned.? So what you're telling me is that i'm in a queue to be done....

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do to speed this up as the system is automated as far as I'm aware.

We'll ensure you we send you the e-mail to redeem your cashback. If you don't receive it by the 08/04/2019 for any reason please let us know as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet