Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 gift card not received - almost two months into the service

hostile17
Dabbler

Re: £75 gift card not received - almost two months into the service

"haven't had your cashback"

You're a hoot. That's what you are!

So you're saying you did a bait and switch... advertise an offer online including your front page, then when I clicked a specific link quietly remove that gift card offer.

Is this your new stance? The story keeps changing every hour, so it's hard to keep up!

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@hostile17,

An offer on our front page (as in directly browsing to plus.net) is not the same as clicking a link and going through a third party site that provides you with a special splash screen.

This conversation isn't going anywhere. We've already advised your account has been created by you through TopCashBack so please contact them via their specific claim form if you haven't received your funds.

If you want to try and claim a second set of cashback through us by claiming some sort of technicality that doesn't exist then please update your ticket so we can decline your request and provide you your deadlock code.

hostile17
Dabbler

I am inclined to believe you, as following through the links from TopCashback it doesn't mention the offer. 

But if I had had your reply, a month ago, I wouldn't be angry. "This conversation isn't going anywhere" is because I have had to deal with UTTER INEPTITUDE from multiple people. It's taken a month, and multiple phone calls, tickets and people who want to reinvent the English language. And they were all wrong, apart from you. 

And the attitude in your response quite frankly stinks.

if you say sorry for the the terrible service I've received from your colleagues, I'll say I made a mistake, then we can shake hands and call it quits. Fair?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@hostile17,

I'm sorry you feel my attitude stinks it absolutely wasn't my intention, but I'm afraid I felt the need to be as blunt as as straight to the point as possible. I'll also apologise again for any incorrect information and service issues you've received from any of the staff members here or in the call centre. 

hostile17
Dabbler

Thank you. Apology accepted.

And for what it's worth if you were the person to speak to me a month ago, I probably wouldn't be p*ssed off one month later after being messed around. Just needed someone who knew the their stuff and gave a proper answer.