cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback

Lovelyjubbly

£75 cashback

Hi,

I too, took out standard broadband and I am expecting an email about the cashback. I haven’t received this as yet, and after reading all the other forum members stories, I am getting worried. Can someone tell me when I can expect to get a confirmation email. Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: £75 cashback

Hello @Lovelyjubbly

A warm welcome to Plusnet and the forums.

Can you confirm how you signed up for your cashback? e.g. over the phone, through an affiliate - MSE, comparethemarket.com, quidco topcashback etc?

Lovelyjubbly

Hi Maddy, 

i came through TopCashback, but the £75 offer came direct from the plusnet website as part of my broadband deal. I must admit I’m regretting moving to plusnet as I have had a lot of hassle. On the day I was to be connected, I received a call saying that plusnet had cancelled my order by mistake, but they had manually reinstated it, and it would be active within 10-14 days. The support team raised a case. The number is 185246142. After hanging on the line for ages, I finally managed to get the issue resolved. I then decided to take out a mobile contract with plusnet, again going through TopCashback. Again, I ran into problems, where my direct debit kept getting rejected. Plusnet said the fault was with my bank. On ringing my bank, I discovered this was not true. I eventually had to lose my cashback and place the order by phone. You can imagine why I’m so nervous. To date, the service I’ve received from plusnet has been very poor. If I end up losing this cashback as well, it would not have been worth my while in moving from my previous provider. Could you please try and sort this out for me. Many thanks.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Lovelyjubbly@,

Were TopCashback offering cashback but there was a £75 Cashback offer on our website also?

You can find our T's & C's here

Section:

2. Who is eligible for Plusnet Rewards?