Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback offer

kayness9128
Hooked

£75 cashback offer

Hello,

I signed up with plusnet at the end of september and had my internet go live on the 29/10/19. I came through the compare the market £75 cashback offer and am just wondering when I would expect to see an email/letter regarding it? 

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: £75 cashback offer

Hi @kayness9128, thanks for getting in touch.

From checking our systems it looks like an email was sent to you on 08/11/2019 to claim your reward. For reference this email will have come from the address of 'no-reply@plusnetrewards.com'. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder. Please let us know how you get on. 

If it's not in your emails, we'd be happy to manually redeem this on your behalf. Once redeemed the reward would then be sent to you via the post within 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
kayness9128
Hooked

Hello, thank you for your reply.

I have checked my emails for the address but it probably went in my junk and slipped through without me noticing. I would appreciate it being redeemed on my behalf.

Thank you

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to us, I've processed the claim for you and it should arrive within the next 30 days. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team