cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback not received

doe28cooper

£75 cashback not received

Hi I signed up for plusnet broadband on the 10th of September after comparing through Money Supermarket, the service has been live for some time but I still haven't received confirmation of the £75 cashback. I've checked my spam folders and found no correspondence, please advise.

5 REPLIES 5
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: £75 cashback not received

Hi @doe28cooper,

I'm sorry that the cashback redemption email hasn't arrived at your side. I've checked your account and can see that this email should have been sent to you on the 20th of September. I've redeemed your cashback from here for you and you should receive it within the next 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
doe28cooper

I received the cheque today and it has been made out as £70 not £75 as advertised in the offer, please advise.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, our records show that you signed up directly with us rather than via Money Supermarket and our direct offer at the time was £70 rather than £75. However I can arrange to credit or refund the £5 as a good will gesture. Please let me know which you'd prefer. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
doe28cooper

Well I definitely clicked through from Money Supermarket and looking through the rest of the forum it appears others have had similar issues in receiving the correct cashback amount. Perhaps there's an issue with cookies or "do not track" requests from browsers that potential customers should be made aware of? The offer of a £5 refund is greatly appreciated, thank you for you help.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @doe28cooper

I have processed this for you and provided an update here

If there is anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

Ollie